Management Trainer Level 5
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Management Tutor to Level 5 Northamptonshire (Regional Role) Up to £28,000 / + Benefits.
The Role: Management Tutor
* An Ofsted Good provider is currently looking for a Leadership & Management Tutor/Learning Coach to deliver and support the delivery of Leadership & Management and Coaching & Mentoring to Level 5.
* Create, monitor and adapt individual learning plans for each learner in your cohort.
* Complete thorough and robust IAG with all learners at the start of the qualification and ongoing throughout the programme of learning.
* Promote timely achievement of all learners by planning specific assignments and observations, giving constructive feedback and guidance based on each learners individual needs to develop key Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour relating to Leadership & Management and Coaching & Mentoring.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Management Tutor
* Past experience working at a senior management position or similar role
* Experience in delivering a wide range of ILM and other Leadership & Management Qualifications Level 3 5
* TAQA/CAVA Assessor Qualification
* Full UK Licence and own transport is required as national travel is involved in the position(the Main caseload will be in Northamptonshire)
* Level 5 Management qualification
The Employer: Management Tutor
* Our client prides themselves on helping people across the East of England to achieve more. Those with low academic achievement are helped with support and tutoring that makes a real difference in their lives. As an Ofsted Good provider, they pride themselves on supporting tens of thousands of businesses in developing tailored support packages to improve morale, productivity and turnover.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 39 days ago