Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£8.21 - 11.88 per hour + enhancements
Are you keen to make a difference in other peoples' lives? Are you naturally caring and understanding? Would you like to enhance your skills in care or perhaps start a new career?
Then apply now to learn more about the fantastic job opportunities we have throughout Northamptonshire!
We are currently recruiting in the Church Brampton, Chapel Brampton, Upton and Briar Hill areas.
We need applicants who can commit to twelve hour shifts and work days, nights and weekends on a rota basis
As part of your role, you will support your client with their personal care needs, social activities, personal interests and domestic duties. Our company is committed to respecting client individuality, choice and providing independent living support.
- Full time and part time, permanent hours*
- Free DBS**
- Paid Training
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care**
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
- 24/7 support from your care manager and office team
Experience in care is preferred but not essential as we offer full training and support to include a 3-day paid Induction Course. All we ask is that you are dedicated, able to work all required shifts, motivated to provide an outstanding standard of care and that you possess excellent communication skills. Applicants must also be pet friendly.
So if you have the passion, commitment and drive to work in the care sector, we hope to hear from you soon!
- Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information, please call ######### or the direct Recruitment line on #########
Posted 24 days ago