KS2 TA, Kingston, Y5, full time September.
Kingston upon Thames, UK
£60 - £75 per day
I am currently working with a 'Good' primary school based in Kingston that are recruiting for a year 5 teaching assistant to join their team from September 2019.
The SLT of this school are looking to appoint a dynamic teaching assistant to work as a general class TA. As a Teaching Assistant will must have an excellent knowledge of the UK national curriculum, be comfortable to plan and lead Maths and English interventions to a small group of low ability pupils and be able to work both in and outside of class.
Below is the duties of the role:
- Supporting the class teacher with the day to day running of the classroom.
- Work alongside the KS2 team to plan and prepare engaging, fun sessions for small groups of learners that need additional support.
- Implement behaviour management.
- Support the children with all aspects of school life.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working in a primary school setting.
- Be a team player - this role requires someone who works well with teachers, pupils and parents.
- Have an ability to manage challenging behaviour.
- Ideally you live locally to Kingston or happy to travel there.
If you are looking for a job of this nature then contact the Wimbledon Branch and if you meet the criteria you'll be contacted.
Posted 18 days ago