Senior Insight Analyst
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, pension,
SENIOR INSIGHT ANALYST
Are you an independent worker looking to work in a customerfocused environment? Do you become motivated by seeing your decisions come to life before you? In this role, you will continuously develop your analytical skills by working for one of the UKs topranked retailers. Using SQL, you will analyse data extracted from their loyalty card in order to increase understanding of customer behaviour.
As a Senior Insight Analyst, you will work for one of the biggest and most established retail companies in the UK who work with huge global data sets. They place a massive focus on their customer loyalty data due to the vastness of it and view the analytical measuring of it as being of utmost importance. Extensive analytics is key in providing quality insights which will then have a significant influence on the companys decision making.
As a Senior Insight Analyst, you will be responsible for bringing your insights to life;
- Thoroughly analysing data using SQL and SAS/R/Python in order to identify new insights that will provide great recommendations increasing the overall effectiveness of the loyalty card.
- Collaborating on innovative strategies with your fellow analytics team members to match the needs of the business.
- Explaining what you have derived from the data to a range of company stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- Looking for a min 2:1 university degree in a Mathematics or Statistics, an MSc in this field is also desirable
- Experience of working with data and analytics and customer insights within a commercial environment field and customer insight
- Experienced user of SQL and knowledgeable in SAS/R/Python
- Prior experience of model making using customer data
- A competitive salary £40,000£50,000 with a yearly bonus scheme
- You get to work fastpaced and vibrant work environment
- You will receive expert training with other advanced analysts
- High progression possibilities and discounts across a wide range of other retailers
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Tamara Olori via the apply link on this page.
Posted 23 days ago