Senior QC GMP Associate
€30 per hour
CK Group is recruiting for a Senior QC GMP Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a 12 month contract basis. The rate is up to €30 per hour.
- The Company:
- Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
- The Location:
- This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
- The Role:
- This role will support QC and manufacturing operations, as such some extended hours and weekend work flexibility may be necessary as required.
- Key Responsibilities:
- • With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within QC
- • Plan and perform analyses with great efficiency and accuracy.
- • Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- • Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- • Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- • Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
- • May train others as necessary.
- • Participate in audits, initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organisational in scope.
- • Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
- • Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
- • May contribute to regulatory filings.
- • May conduct lab investigations as necessary.
- • Evaluate lab practices for compliance on a continuous basis.
- • Approve lab results.
- • May represent the department/organization on various teams.
- • May interact with outside resources.
- Your Background:
- Strong biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories.
- Strong Technical writing skills for GMP documentation (e.g. investigations, procedures, change controls).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first time results and work with minimal direction.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
- CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
- If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46182 in all correspondence.
Posted 17 days ago