£55.00 - £61.00 per hour
We have an opportunity for a PES/ICT Engineer based at Sellafield, Cumbria for an ongoing contract.
- Job Role
- PES/ICT Engineer with CISCO network skills
- Experience with SL PES documents and SL O&M manual expectations for PES.
- Experience and skills of Programmable Electronic Systems, Cyber. ICT/OT/IT, Network architecture and associated software systems, preferable in security applications
- Knowledge, experience and application of the Design Process, model and associated design documentation and deliverables
- Experience of similar roles in a regulated environment advantageous
- Team player, logic thinker
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Working with the supply chain to ensure that Sellafield Ltd retains sufficient knowledge and understanding of delivered designs
- Ensuring safe legal designs.
- Developing and maintaining design intent during the project delivery lifecycle.
- Ensuring that projects deliver design records to enable installation, commissioning, use and care to demonstrate that functional and security requirements are fulfilled via the project CMIP.
- Production of golden thread documentation, e.g. PFS, Basis of design.
- Act as interface between project delivery design team and EngA/system engineers
- Be SQEP WRT design delivery process and the art of design.
- DIC will utilise specific SME in security in design and have the ability to call upon other design capability SME e.g. PES, Power, Blast and ballistics, Seismic.
- Provide LFE from other projects.
- Undertake design surveillances (Audits) on supply chain design delivery processes.
- Have input into the number and type of design deliverables (drawings, specification etc) required to be produced by supply chain design delivery organisation, to enable fit for purpose design delivery.
- Educated to HNC / HND or degree in a relevant engineering discipline or a chartered engineering member of an appropriate institute.
- CISCO network skills
- Project Delivery experience
- Chartered Engineer preferred
- Currently BS or SC security cleared.
- Conversant with SL software lifecycle procedures
Posted 37 days ago