Kensington and Chelsea, London
£13000 - £14000 per annum + paid training
Permanent (Full time)
The most poisonous snake in the world is the Belchers Sea Snake. True or false?
People with Autism need forwardthinking, creative, energetic and patient people to help them flourish. They need people like you to inspire them to get up every day and want to learn and better their lives. They need people like you.
This Outstanding, oversubscribed school in Acton is one of the best places to get your valuable experience working with children. Youll have fulls support from the teaching staff who are all a passionate and experienced team that really care about the children. The school need help with onetoone support for a 5 year old boy who has Autism and is going into year 1 in September.
Benefits for you:
- Free car park
- Weekly pay
- Weekends off!
- School hours 8:30am to 4pm
What are your responsibilities?
- Ensure childcentred learning takes place in all environments
- Personal care help needed in class
- Support the Teaching and Leadership team in attainment targets
- Be a role model to the young boy during this transition
- Think outside the box to help him feel confident and secure
- Ensure you are professionally up to date on all qualifications and training
What is required?
- Qualification relevant to children with Autism
- Current DBS or willing to undergo one
- Experience helping children with Autism flourish
If you want to challenge yourself further, please get in touch. After telephone application, well be interested in meeting you to increase your chances of securing an interview.
Recruitment Specialist London
Posted 125 days ago