Service Desk Supervisor
Delivering the exceptional, every day
- Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
- Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
- Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
- Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- To ensure that your team answer calls, log information received and progress calls through to closure in an accurate and timely manner, in accordance with agreed SLA’s and procedures.
- To ensure that your team is fully conversant and compliant with all helpdesk processes, which support the above.
- To fully support the Operation Support Manager by establishing and maintaining an organised, structured and well managed working environment.
- To drive and motivate a team that exceeds customer expectations and delivers a first class customer service.
- To communicate effectively with MTFM operations supervisors, mobile and static engineers plus customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Use the commercial notes to ensure that each job is set up and processed in accordance with the contract requirements.
- To motivate and lead a happy and productive team.
- Work with the Operation Support Manager to develop and maintain the skills and enthusiasm of all helpdesk operators in a commercial contracting environment
- Drive up customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all team members taking ownership of a problem by ensuring and developing a thorough understanding of the Commercial Process.
- To keep customers well informed, coordinate mobile and static engineers and monitor work to ensure it is completed on time.
- Drive up efficiency of our Service Delivery teams.
- Day to day management of relevant employees including conduct, performance, attendance and capability. Taking the necessary and appropriate actions to address any inappropriate behaviour or low standards, with support and advice from HR
- Attendance on HR related courses to ensure competence in dealing with people management responsibilities
- Understand our contractual agreements with the customer.
- Input and deliver accurate and timely information to enable the reporting team to generate accurate status reports.
- Daily statistical analysis to ensure that our service commitments meet or exceed contracted commitments within the business operational criteria.
- Ensure that your team update customers with progress reports, where requested.
- Acquire knowledge of customer requirements; record this specific knowledge in the Contract Notes for the benefit of others.
- Build knowledge of Maximo which will allow you to complete the Commercial Process; use it to open and progress jobs through to closure in a timely and accurate manner for every contract.
- To ensure that your team take ownership of their tasks and contract(s); chase all jobs raised by the customer to completion with the engineers, sub-contractors and supervisors
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents
- Experience working in a national reactive commercial contracting helpdesk environment
- Commercially astute, used to a contract operating environment with SLA’s and KPI’s
- Enthusiasm to be leader in a growing and customer focused environment
- Can demonstrate good leadership skills or potential with excellent communications and organisational abilities
- Experience of a building services market would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Maximo or any Helpdesk system would be an advantage
- Skilled in multi-tasking
- An outgoing and calm approach that helps to build excellent working relations and a harmonious environment
- Ability to coach and motivate a helpdesk team to provide the best customer service whilst operating within defined contract terms and processes
Posted 15 days ago