Payroll Supervisor | Zoek
£20 - £21 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months Contract
Hourly Rate: £21
Company Sector: Technology
This is a great opportunity to work with a global technology corporation in their payroll department that supports all payroll activities across Europe.
- Monitors on a daily basis the team's performance, ensures direct reports meet their individual tasks, deadlines and perform to established standards. When needed, takes timely actions to coach, develop, and train direct reports in order to be able to fulfill their daily responsibilities to reach the job requirements and needed competencies.
- Organizes people at the work places, allocates other resources (. computers, software, desktops, headsets, etc.) and monitors daily activities of the team as planned and scheduled, evaluates and reports status of deadlines, objective achievement and team results, takes corrective actions within departmental guidelines when needed.
- Participates in the hiring and orientation at work processes.
- Participates in internal and cross functional projects.
- Contributes to the professional development of the team members, involving them in the necessary activities, training's and offering the specific support.
- Should ensure the team members are motivated and efficiently communicate with the other teams.
- Evaluates the team member's performance and makes the appropriate recommendations according to the departmental performance management process and standards
- Is proactive, contributes with ideas in order to improve the team activities and performance.
- Fulfills periodical / ad-hoc reports for the management team and / or other internal customers based on the requests.
- Acts as first escalation level and solves as quickly as possible, difficult service issues escalated from staff by following company policy.
- Communicates the Company's goals & objectives into manageable tasks for the team and ensures full understanding among team members.
- Is responsible to ensure the quality standards at the team level are met.
- Replicates Payroll best practices across countries within the team and ensures that process documentation is continuously updated.
- Ensures adherence to Sarbannes-Oxley & other guidelines, and supports internal & external audits.
- Builds & maintains long-term relationships with internal or external customers & key stakeholders (. HR, Legal, Global Corporate Controllers, external vendors).
- Creates and implements tactics for his team(s) in alignment with department strategy.
- Overviews processes within Payroll department, advices, adjusts and implements process streamlining and/or change within business process management to better harmonise resources to the benefit of the organisation. Responds to business needs by continuously using, maintaining and improving tools and systems specific to business area.
- Undertakes other tasks attributed by the direct manager in line with the departmental guidelines.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 38 days ago