Home Care Worker Female Only
St Andrews, Fife
£9.00 - £9.54 per hour
Elite Care (Scotland) Ltd, part of Prestige Nursing + Care is one of the largest care agencies in the UK. We have over 30 branches nationwide and are currently seeking experienced Community Care Workers to join our highly professional team.
We are consistently graded Very Good in our Care Inspectorate reports.
We are looking to recruit dedicated Care Workers to provide a high standard of care to our clients. Competitive rates of pay and a generous benefit scheme are on offer for the ideal applicant.
- Role Responsibility
The role will involve visiting local clients in their own homes and provide a range of care services. These include;
- Personal Care
- Medication support
- Meal preparation and assistance
- Social stimulation support
- Supporting clients to appointments and outings
- Working pattern
We are happy to consider any availability. A lot of our staff love a 2 week rotational shift pattern, which means you know when youre working, gives you consistent hours, allows you to plan ahead and gives you a good balance of work and personal life (example below).
Early Shift: 7am 2pm Late shift: 4pm 10pm
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday
Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Working every second weekend is necessary for client consistency
- The Ideal Candidate
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- Your Prestige Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and PVG cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience of working in the care sector
- Valid driving license and access to own transport is essential
- 2 satisfactory references
- Access to personal transport is recommended due to our clients location
- Ability to work either 72 pm or 410 pm for client consistency
- Good communication skills
- Polite and professional manner
Empathetic approach to dealing others
- About the Company
Elite Care is part of Prestige Nursing + Care and is a longestablished, forwardthinking provider of homecare for anyone of any age or ability who requires additional support and care to enable them to live at home rather than in hospital or residential care. Our services range from occasional respite care to 24hour inhome care teams delivered by highly trained care workers and nurses. We have a network of over 30 branches in England and Scotland.
Prestige Nursing + Care became part of the Sodexo Global Homecare (PHS) in March 2017 and have an ambitious strategy to become a leading provider of homecare services in the UK.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for a *female worker to work with our clients*
Posted 31 days ago