Dental Nurse -Dorset
Dorset - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Time for Teeth are recruiting for a qualified Dental Nurse to work across a number of dental clinics within Dorsert based prisons.
This is an exciting oppurtunity for a enthusiastic dental nurse who is looking for a new challenge!
Salary: Competitive hourly rate
Days/Hours: 30 hours per week- Monday to Thursday (part time hours will also be considered for the right candidates)
The role will be based over the following sites:
- HMP Portland
- HMP Verne
- HMP Guys Marsh
The ideal candidate will be a enthusiastic, friendly and highly motivated individual. You must have the ability to work closely with other members of staff as well as being able to work off your own initiative. A caring attitude, good communication and work ethic are all essential. Various locations and various hours full or part time available. Please note successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and security vetting prior to employment commencing. To be considered for this position please submit a full CV and covering letter. Responsibilities and Duties
- Keep the clinical areas and equipment clean, tidy and sterile.
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met and complied with.
- Providing clinical chairside support to the dentist.
- Maintaining stock levels of consumables within clinic.
- Setting up and decontamination of instruments.
- Maintaining and updating patient records.
- Completing monthly company performance reports.
- Ensure the care and wealth of patients.
- Be familiar and comply with all health and safety rules including PPE, COSHH, Infection control and waste disposal.
- Attend and complete training in line with the GDC registration requirements.
- Completing laboratory requests forms.
- Other duties as required for the efficient operation of the service.
Qualifications and Skills
- GDC Registered
- Be fully qualified
- Hold dental Indemnity Insurance
- A Competitive rate of pay
- Online subscription to a CPD service
- Yearly CPD training days
- Opportunities for overtime and cover giving you the chance to see different sites throughout the country.
- Ongoing career development in a ever expanding company with excellent career progression pathways.
- Opportunities to complete post qualifications such as Radiography,OHE,Fluoride applications and impression taking courses.
Posted 93 days ago