Permanent (Full time)
We are currently working with one of the UKs leading Architectural practices, who are looking to recruit an Associate Architect based in their Colchester offices. The successful candidate will have extensive experience using tools such as AutoCAD and will have a vast knowledge of the UK building and construction sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate Architect with at least 5+ years experience within the Architecture sector, to go on to develop their skills and progress with a globally known organisation.
Associate Architect**Position Overview**
- Working on a large and exciting conservation projects
- Leading projects alongside a large team of Architectural Technicians and other Architects
- Candidates will be working across all RIBA stages from concept to completion
- The role would involve being able to work a variety of project types
Associate Architect**Position Requirements**
- Need to be proficient in using AutoCAD
- Good working knowledge of UK building construction
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Good understanding of the residential / commercial sectors
- 5 years+ experience within an Architectural Practice
Associate Architect**Position Remuneration**
- Salary: DOE
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 112 days ago