Support Worker Bank
Hedge End, Hampshire
£7.70 - £8.21 per hour + paid training, paid DBS
Job Title: Bank Support worker
- Location: Hedge End , Southampton
- Pay: £7.70 £8.21 per hour
- Role Overview:As a Bank support worker at Lower st Helens you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
- Requirements:For Support Workers in this location no experience is required, as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support.
- Female only applications Due to the needs of the people we support.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from now £250£750 T&Cs Apply
If you are interested in this role, please click to Apply via Email or give us a call on#########
- Click Apply to complete our one page applicationAll applications & CVs received are reviewed on a daily basis.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 13 days ago