Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£30k - 40k per year
Pensions Specialist Manchester City Centre/ Leeds Permanent £30,000 -£40,000 Depending on experience IQ Talent Solutions are proud to be working with an award winning investment provider for the recruitment of a Pensions Specialist on a permanent basics based in their Manchester OR Leeds office.
The role is responsible for performing key task validation, authorisation and quality assurance, as well as the administration and oversight of key controls for all our Sipp and Pension Trading Account.
- To perform live task validation and authorisation, as well as retrospective quality assurance
- To administer or maintain oversight of key departmental controls and reflect as necessary
- To complete department risk management documentation such as Risk Events and Regulatory Breaches and track delivery of subsequent actions including the necessary liaison with Operational Oversight
- Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FSA rules and guidance.
- Maintain the first line of defence by operating risk controls assigned to the individual
- Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring team adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FCA rules and guidance, with particular reference to CASS regulation
- Responsible for ensuring all CASS related activities and processes are completed daily to safeguard client assets.
- Make informed risk decisions and effectively and credibly debate and challenge management recommendations within your role in line with the approved Risk Appetite Framework
- To identify opportunities for process improvements within the department which could increase process efficiency and enhance client experience
- Use subject matter expertise to resolve complex or escalated queries ensuring positive client and employee experiences.
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Pensions
- Knowledge - demonstrate a thorough understanding of Anti - Money Laundering, Pension & ISA Regulations
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) to provide feedback/coaching and technical awareness across team members
- Detailed knowledge in Sipps and Pensions from an industry perspective
- Detailed understanding of internal systems utilised within the department and how they impact the client journey
- Know the Financial Services Sector - specifically Wealth Management
- Knowledge the FCA rules and requirements for Sipp Operators
- Technical expertise keep abreast of development and changes in legislation specifically Pensions & ISA
- Ability to challenge, improve and document processes and procedures from a technical aspect to ensure that they meet with HMRC & FCA requirements.
- Provide technical support to the team and manager for external & internal queries.
- Effective use of MI and data analysis to aid problem solving
- Risk and control skills to provide effective Quality Assurance across key processes
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Posted 12 days ago