Daily Supply Teacher
Wareham, Dorset, England
£100 - £140 per day
Teaching Personnel are seeking confident and passionate teachers who are available for flexible PPA cover/sickness cover within Wareham Primary schools. You will deliver pre-planned lessons across various subjects. We welcome both Fully Qualified Teachers (FQT) and Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) who have the motivation to deliver lessons to pupils to the best possible standard.
Are you and individual who
- Thrives on daily challenges that teaching brings?
- Has prior experience in delivering lessons to meet the KS1 or KS2 curriculum?
- Demonstrate and consistently deliver 'Good' teaching?
- Has a high expectation of every child enabling them to make exceptional progress?
- Retains excellent organisational and communication skills?
- Shares our vision for providing an outstanding education for the children in our care?
- Holds Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or is a newly qualified teacher (NQT)?
Why work for Teaching Personnel?
- Competitive daily rates
- A LOCAL HUB SITE BASED IN WAREHAM
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN, Autism Awareness and access to free courses.
- Work flexibility with full and part-time roles.
- Rewards scheme; £50 to refer a friend.
- A dedicated consultant who will work for you and support all your needs.
- Interview support.
- £100-£140 daily rate.
If you are interested in registering with us then please send in an up to date CV or contact Harry in the Dorset Primary Branch today on
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 11 days ago