TS27 4LH, Peterlee
£8.45 - £8.45
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Activities Coordinator to join the team at:
Location: Yohden Care, Blackhall Colliery, Hartlepool, County Durham TS27 4LH
Bank Contract - £8.45 per hour
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will be working closely with residents to ensure a range of interesting and stimulating activities are planned in every week. You may also be involved in organising in-house and other events such as Christmas parties, Easter raffles and Summer fares etc, which ultimately contributes towards the continuous high quality of care given to our residents.
Our ideal Activities Coordinator will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Discounted Spa breaks
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition - MMCG Care Awards
Posted 7 days ago