Band 6 Physiotherapist - Nottingham | Zoek UK | d30019
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Band 6 Physiotherapist - Nottingham
£ 25.00 - £ 30.00 Per Hour
Permanent (Full time)
Athonas health division is recruiting for a HCPC registered Band 6 Physiotherapist, to start ASAP for an ongoing position.
- To respond to referrals, taking a key role in needs led assessment and the implementation of rehabilitation plans.
- Be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of own work. To ensure a high standard of clinical care for all clients and ensure likewise from all other team members.
- To undertake comprehensive assessment of clients including those with complex.
- To delegate work to assistants in line with team working.
- To plan safe discharges for patients.
- To be aware of the Data Protection Act so that appropriate action is taken to ensure confidentiality and the protection of patient information.
Hours:35 Hours per week
Rates up to £30 per hour.
Athona's Health division is a market-leader in the recruitment of Allied Health Professionals. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK - giving you priority access to the best jobs around. Did you know we also have a dedicated locum team who can offer you the best in temporary roles? Get in touch today to find out more.
Did you know we also have a £300 referral scheme should you know of any AHPs that might be looking for a new position. Athona will also pay for your DBS, Mandatory training as well as contribute towards your CPD.
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Tia Ali on######### or e-mail @