Graduate General Support Executive
£25000 - £40000 per annum
Job title: Graduate General Support Executive
Salary: Starting salary of £25,000- £27,000 with Y1 OTE of £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- REF: J9515:M4:GJ:GGSE:SLO:1
- Sector: Managed print solutions services
Communications, research and project management are all functions synonymous with the client we’re representing. They’re looking for a graduate to join their dynamic office as first line customer support in order to aid in their rapid growth!
- With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships. The successful candidate will be in regular contact with professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. As such, they will be highly organised, ensuring that projects are executed in an efficient, timely and profitable manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
- A fantastic package awaits the successful candidate! A generous salary structure, lucrative incentive schemes and welcoming office atmosphere are a few select benefits offered by our client.
- Act as a day to day touch-point for customers that make up an ever growing client base
- Verse yourself in the services that our client offers in order to best meet customer needs
- Ensure that projects are being executed in an efficient and timely manner
- Engage with clients with a professionalism that reflects the company’s brand
- Take ownership of client relationships in a growing business to aid your career progression
Benefits/What you get:
- Fantastic basic salary of £25,000- £27,000 with Y1 OTE of £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Fun and friendly work environment that includes a variety of social events
- Fully bespoke training programmes provided by both the client and Pareto Law
- Various progression opportunities into Client Director positions
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driver’s licence preferable
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
- A strong work ethic
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 16 days ago