Data Protection Coordinator - Manchester | Zoek UK | d30200
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data Protection Coordinator
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
A 3-6 month temporary role working as a Data Protection Coordinator within the Housing Sector.
Our client helps thousands of people across the North West and Yorkshire, by providing affordable housing and wide range of services. They are a Not for Profit organisation who are passionate about giving back tp their customers, the community and their colleagues.
The key responsibilities of the Data Protection Coordinator will include, but may not be limited to;
- To provide proactive and effective assistance around all elements of Data Protection
- To assist with the practical delivery of all activities and initiatives within the GDPR action plan
- To raise awareness of obligations under GDPR, particularly in relation to when data can and cannot be processed or shared
- To maintain the organisations data asset register and develop a good understanding of the personal data captured and processed by the organisation across a range of systems
The successful candidate must possess the following skillset in order to be considered;
- Working knowledge of data protection legislation
- Use of full range of Microsoft Office
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner when working under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication
- Effective liaison with staff/other stakeholders to give information/find information/resolve problems
- Organisation and ability to time-manage work load
- Able to deliver a high standard of customer service
- The ability to develop and project a positive image of the organisation through personal, written and oral skills
On offer to the candidate;
- A 3- 6 month Coordinator role, offering an immediate start;
- Hybrid working arrangements;
- An hourly rate of between £11 and £15 per hour;