Service Administrator - Diss | Zoek UK | d3070c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Diss, Norfolk, England
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have a passion for service delivery, team spirit and providing the highest levels of administration and IT implementation within a fast pace environment? If so, this is a real opportunity to show your organisation skills, being at the front line to ensure the team of vehicle technicians have everything they need to deliver both the technical expertise and administration to meet customer service delivery schedules.
Based at the workshop and distribution centre near Diss the role will include the following:
* Support Workshop Manager with daily workloads for Technicians and to deputise for the Workshop Manager in during periods of absence.
* Managing live service job cards and progressing all workloads with Technicians.
* Implementation and training of new IT bespoke software for the Technicians.
* Following Company Health & Safety procedures and systems and ensuring compliance for all Technicians.
* To ensure completed documentation regarding equipment repairs and rectification are completed to company standards.
* Booking MOT & scheduling PMI appointments.
* Control of the stores including re-ordering stock as well as regular stock checks.
* Dealing with Drivers reporting equipment defects.
* General Fleet Administration duties.
* To maintain service levels at all times communicating with Directors and operations.
Essential Attributes/Knowledge & Skills.
* Experience in working in a vehicle fleet/service or workshop environment would be preferable but definitely not essential. The ability to coordinate workloads, prioritise, communicate and delegate are far more important.
* A technical aptitude would be an advantage as you will need to understand the parts for the maintenance and repair of the vehicle fleet.
* Good numeracy and literacy skills and a strong communicator across multiple departments and teams.
* High proficiency in IT systems and software- Fleet management software or bespoke service systems would be a distinct advantage as the company are implementing new IT systems.
* A sharp and inquiring personality to exceed expectations for the service team and across the business.
In return you can expect an excellent renumeration, its long hours as the normal working week is 5 shifts of 10 hours and alternate Saturday mornings. This is to meet the operational needs for a 24 hour fleet operation. It’s a great team and a company that is very established and still going places. This is an immediate vacancy so apply online now