Team Leader - Sterile Services
Aylesford, Kent, England
competitive salary plus benefits
BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Team Leader to join their team of staff in the Sterile Services department in Aylesford.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern including rotational day and night shifts.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in this field is essential.
- Experience at a supervisory level is essential.
- NVQ Level 3 in Decontamination
- NHS Intuition Decontamination
- IDSC Certificate
Duties of this role include:
- To provide a first-class decontamination sterile service to the operating department, clinical departments, Endoscopy and relevant paramedical departments
- To provide effective leadership and supervision within the Unit in all areas including Endoscopy
- To assist in the provision of decontamination, checking, assembly, packing, sterilisation and delivery of medical and surgical equipment and sundry items to/for the customer
- To maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders - To promote and maintain Health & Safety within the department
- To ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained within budgetary constraints.
- To ensure an email handover is completed after each shift worked
- To ensure processes are followed as directed by the Decontamination Manager and in accordance with policies and procedures
- To work variable hours Monday to Sunday with day and night rotation.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers up to £22,138pa for this vacancy alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
For more information on this role or for an informal chat please contact Bryan Stevenson on#########
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Posted 48 days ago