Call Handler - Wigan | Zoek UK | d30d71
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
We are recruiting for experienced Call Handlers for a well-established company in the Wigan Area. This is an ongoing temporary role and we are looking for candidates who can start immediately and is paying £ per hour. Shifts will be Monday to Friday - 8am - 2pm and 2pm - 8pm and weekends 10 4pm & 8-4pm dependant on which area of the business you are working.
About The Role:
- Supporting the vaccination hub & out of hours service
- Booking in appointments for patients
- Updating the in-house computer system
- Dealing with both internal and external calls.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Telephone Manner and Customer Service skills
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Great organisational skills
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Flexibility with working hours
About The Benefits
- Hours of work, Monday - Friday 2pm - 2pm - 8pm Weekends 10 - 4pm
- & 8 - 4pm
- we are looking for candidates to cover all these shift patterns
- Weekly pay - £ per hour
- Immediate opportunity
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you have not been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.