Survey Co - Peterborough | Zoek UK | d30df6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£20000 - £60000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Survey Coordinator position available located from our Peterborough office working across the complete programme of a large utilities pipeline project
As a Survey Coordinator you will be reporting into the Survey & Utilities Manager, working closely with individual Project Delivery Teams to coordinate topographic and hydrographic surveys on site and remotely.
The role will see you programming and deploying numerous small Surveying teams, to obtain high quality site survey data. Whilst ensuring all enabling and facilitating activities are in place . traffic management arrangements and vegetation clearance.
* Coordinating and undertaking topographic, hydrographic and Aerial LIDAR survey works, to inform civil permanent and temporary works designs
* Production of QA records for surveys and instrument calibration checks
* Processing and presenting surveys in ESRI GIS environment
* Aptitude to interrogate and check permanent and temporary works information
* Maintain Survey Request Schedule and update progress of topographical mapping
* Produce data, drawings, and diagrams for designers with information to ensure interfaces with roads, rail and rivers are managed and developed in accordance with the relevant authority Standards and Safe Systems of Work (SSoW), to enable production of compliant interface designs, whether permanent or temporary works
* Integration of planned survey works within GIS, ensuring delivery teams and designers have visibility of interdisciplinary interfaces
Education, Skills & Competencies:
* Degree qualification is preferable, however demonstrable experience will be considered.
* Must hold a valid gold (Supervisors) CSCS Card, and have completed SSSTS, though SMSTS is favourable
* Skilled in land surveying techniques and able to supervise and carry out field work
* Competent in utility surveying and setting out, particularly GNSS GPS RTK survey equipment and control setups, LIDAR and Laser Scanning
* Experienced user of surveying software including Micro Station, LSS, CAD, Star Net and Context capture.
* A collaborative approach to integrate terrain mapping into BIM environment
* Work with the Survey & Utilities Manager in the creation of Topographical Survey Management Plans for the project
* Understanding of local authority and stakeholder engagement procedures & street works and traffic management requirements
* Strong technical understanding of surveying equipment, their maintenance and calibration, as well as engaging suppliers
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent Salary and Benefits Package which includes: 34 days annual leave, pension plan, health cash plan enrolment, enhanced maternity, family friendly policies, access to discounts, cycle to work scheme