Labourer/FLT Counter Balance - Wolverhampton | Zoek UK | d30e33
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Labourer/FLT Counter Balance
Permanent (Full time)
List of duties
· Maintain high levels of cleanliness and housekeeping on site.
· Sample MWF and take action as required.
· Clean out machines.
· Carry out continuous improvement projects.
· Monitor Coolant levels and top up as required.
· Ensure one’s own safety and that of others.
· Cooperate with employer on OH&S training and guidance.
· Do not interfere or misuse anything provided in the interest of health & safety.
· Ensure PPE is worn when required.
· Report any accident, near miss or ill health immediately to employer.
Requirements (skills, experience, qualifications)
· Experience with fastener industry and exotic materials preferred.
· Experience in stock control of round bar and studding in long bar form.
· Experience with Bandsaws and Chamfer machines.
· Counter balance forklift training essential.
· Combi lift or multi directional forklift training strongly desirable.
· Good communication skills.
· Familiar with measurement techniques and diameter sizes.
Drive and determination
Ability to work to deadlines
Good time keeping
Ability to learn quickly
Attention to details
Benefits (pension, healthcare, car)
Government pension scheme
Generous overtime rates
Employee Benefit Portal & Death in Service Cover
24 days + bank holidays
Days and Hours
Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm