Class 1 Driver Basildon
£33485.40 - £39877.88 per annum
PERMANENT ROLE Days up to £39,877.88pa
We are looking to recruit Class 1 Drivers to support our growing team at our award winning British catalogue retailer operating in Basildon.
This role is£14.31phwith the following premiums
- £17.89ph for any hours worked over 45 hours (minus breaks)
- £17.17ph for hours worked between 6pm 6am
- £18.97ph for hours worked on additional shift
- £21.48ph for any hours worked on a Bank holiday
- Contracted to 45 hours
- Working a 4 and 5 out of 7 on a rotating shift pattern
- Weekend work will be required
Start times**Set start**, chose your preferred start band
- 02:30 05:00
- 08:00 12:00
Contracted to 45 hours a week with the potential of overtime when required
Basic salary £33,485.40 Based on 45 hours worked and no uplifts
Days up to £39,877.88Based on50 hours perweek anddepending on start time
You will be delivering to stores in the London, East and South East area, so a good knowledge of London would be an advantage, Therefore Town/City driving will be required.
- You will be required to accurately and efficiently complete delivery of stock within timescales set.
- You will ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in line with legislation.
- You will attend any relevant training as required to ensure you remain fully equipped to perform your role effectively and to assist in the development of continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- You will report any accident or damage to any equipment or machinery.
- You will be multi dropping deliveries to stores.
- You will be using tail lifts and handling roll cages
Experience & Qualifications
- You MUST hold a valid in date Class 1 licence
- You MUST hold a valid in date CPC licence.
- You MUST hold a Digi Card
- You MUST not have more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum licence held for at least 12 months
- Commercial driving experience is desirable
- You must be fully flexible in relation to shifts and duties
- You need to be able to ensure correct and accurate completion of documentation in line with legislative and company policies and procedures.
- You must be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with site KPIs including fuel efficiency.
NB Applicants will also undergo a driving and medical assessment.
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call######### or email #########
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Posted 44 days ago