Telesales Coordinator - Havant | Zoek UK
Havant, Hampshire, England
£18k - 18.5k per year
Permanent (Full time)
SALARY: £18,500 + Incentives
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Private Healthcare Scheme and Free On-Site Parking
HOURS: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Thursday. 09:00 - 16:00 on Fridays
LOCATION: Havant, Hampshire PO9
Our client is a fast-growing medium-sized family owned company that distributes paint products for the automotive, industrial and military sectors across the UK and Ireland.
Due to continued success, the company is seeking to recruit a Telesales Coordinator . This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded and rapidly expanding company with the potential for internal progression and additional responsibility.
The successful candidate will communicate with the respective Regional Sales and Business Development Managers for the company in relation to business opportunities and provide customer feedback. A significant element to this role will be outbound target driven sales that will require you to cold call existing, lapsed and prospect customers within the sectors served.
To maintain a performance in line with call and sales metrics to ensure customer engagement through telephone outbound calling while achieving targeted results.
To ensure customer retention through excellent telephone relationship skills, to develop new opportunity and maintain best in class customer service.
The Telesales Coordinator needs to be charismatic and passionate, and able to engage well with customers. It is also important they have excellent organisational and communication skills with a solid knowledge of MS office and standard B2B sales procedures.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES (NOT LIMITED TO):
- Make outbound calls to new and existing customers offering product sales and services.
- Build long term relationships with customers to ensure repeat business.
- Build a strong and successful sales pipeline across multiple campaigns.
- Maximise every sales opportunity through direct sales, cross selling and up selling.
- Respond to customer enquiries providing after sales support.
- Actively encourage distributors to implement the use of the electronic order form or other methods enabling direct order input to Nav Dynamics.
- The use of excel spreadsheets to analyse customer sales and produce reports for the business managers.
- Ensure confidentially in respect of all business matters.
- Operate a clear desk policy daily.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing and persuasive personality with plenty of enthusiasm. We would prefer someone who has worked in a sales environment before with a strong ability to manage their own workload. With the focus on behaviours and talent, previous experience in the telesales industry is desired but not necessary as we are looking for people with with an appetite for selling you will need a desire to deliver great customer service and to be an ambassador for our company and its values. Above all you must have a positive mind set, a desire to succeed and be a team player.
The successful candidate must possess the following functional/technical skills and knowledge:
- Use of Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Telesales experience 1 year (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Forward thinking and proactive.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Internal Salesperson, Salesperson, Sales Person, Sales Executive, Customer Services Assistant, Customer Services Agent, Sales Support, Customer Support, Telephone Support, Customer Service, Customer Administrator, Service Administrator, Field Sales, Marketing, Sales and Customer Service Advisor, Sales Manager, Sales Coordinator, Operations, Coordinator, Customer Support, Data Entry, Sales Administrator.
Posted 15 days ago