Emotional Wellbeing Practitioner - Addlestone | Zoek UK | d324b7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Emotional Wellbeing Practitioner
Addlestone, Surrey, England
£22000 - £23500/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Emotional Wellbeing Practitioner
Location: New Haw
Hours: Full or part-time (ongoing)
On behalf of one of Surrey’s leading charities, we are looking for an Emotional Wellbeing Practitioner to support children and young people to overcome difficulties and make the transition to resilient and confident young adults. You will be reporting to the EWMH Communities Manager and working as part of a team within the charity.
* Providing 1:1 sessions for children, young people, and families
* Assessing the needs and strengths of the referred CYP and helping them identify individual goals to achieve the desired change
* Taking responsibility for own caseload of CYP and families
* Providing, recording, and reporting the appropriate data to ensure support programs can be accurately monitored and evaluated
* Attending team meetings, training events, and participating in 1:1, peer and group supervision
In order to be considered for this position, you will need a relevant qualification in the form of a degree in social work, teaching, psychology, or youth work, together with evidence of continuous training and personal development. Please note that due to the nature of this position, an offer of employment will be subject to an approved Enhanced DBS and Barring Disclosure.
Call or email us to find out more or to make an application