Digital Marketing Specialist | Zoek
Digital Marketing Specialist
£25000 to £35000 PerAnnum + Pension + Health Care Package
Permanent (Full time)
Due to continued success, an award-winning business based in Cardiff are recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist.
The company offer the full range of digital marketing services to range of exciting clients, based in their well-appointed offices. The Digital Marketing Specialist will join a dynamic team, working closely with clients and reporting to the Digital Operations Manager.
Digital Marketing Specialist duties:
- · Assist with researching, identifying and establishing links with partnerships to improve PPC results.
- · Build Google AdWords accounts.
- · Daily housekeeping of accounts: monitoring, checking advertisements, budgets, keywords and administration.
- · Report on campaign performance, including sales performance.
- · Analyse search space for opportunities.
- · Conduct audits on existing PPC accounts and make relevant recommendations.
- · Provide a proven track record of delivering high quality digital services across a range of clients and ensure budgets and deadlines are adhered to.
- · Prepare post campaign analysis for clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join a growing and highly ambitious team where there is a great emphasis on growth and career development.
Applicants to the Digital Marketing Specialist role will have gained relevant experience in a digital marketing focussed role and have strong PPC skills.
As well as the salary and city centre location there are a range of additional benefits including pension, health insurance, discounted gym membership, dental and optical plan.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this role on behalf of a client.
Posted 35 days ago