Cleaning Contract Manager
£25000 - £27000 per annum
The role of Cleaning Contract Manager is vital as you are coordinating the operations function ensuring client satisfaction at a site in near Didcot. It is important that clients, staff and other outside agencies are greeted in a warm, friendly, courteous and professional manner. Clients should have their enquiries dealt with as soon as possible and you are responsible for keeping up to date records and developing management systems. You also need to be courteous and respectful to your colleagues at all times.
Duties will include:
- Provision of operational support at contract level, ensuring that all operational requirements of the contracts are met. This includes the provision of cover cleaning operatives, often at very short notice and may require the Contract Manager to personally clean the site if cover cleaning operatives cannot be sourced.
- Operational planning at contract level with responsibility for contract performance and monitoring. The Operations Manager and Campus Account Manager must be informed of any issues.
- Client interface. This will include listening to the clients, taking notes, advising the client when you hope to get back to them, investigating, solving issues if possible and reporting back to clients as promised, keeping the Operations Manager and other staff / Directors informed as necessary.
- Management of all directly employed staff including Area and Site Supervisors including recruitment and selection, training, performance management and staff retention. Checking documentation to confirm employee identity, address, right to remain and work in the UK etc in accordance with company procedures.
- Management of budgets in liaison with the Operations Manager.
- Collation and reporting of management information and the development of management systems.
- Contact point for enquiries from departments including sales, stores, administration, accounts, HR and payroll.
- Stock control ensuring that sites have correct stock products and levels on site.
- Provision and maintenance of Site Reference Manuals at all sites in designated area including Health & Safety documentation, Environmental documentation and COSHH data sheets.
- Carrying out risk assessments as required and sending them back to the Health & Safety Focal Point.
- Occasionally acting as the main point of contact on Campus and comfortable engaging with clients
- Be aware of and proactive in following the Company Environmental Policy, report any noted nonconformances in respect of instructed Environmental procedures to Environmental Focal Point.
- Attending new client site meetings, assisting with setup and provision of staff. Liaising with HR regarding TUPE transfer.
- Maintaining a friendly and helpful attitude to clients and staff and ensuring the company is always presented in a positive manner.
- Use of computer system in accordance with procedures, including email.
This is 40 hours a week on split shifts depending on the business needs, so you need to be flexible, salary offered is £25k £27k plus a company vehicle, mobile, laptop and tablet. If you are interested in applying for this position please send your cv or call#########
Posted 18 days ago