Property Manager - Leicester | Zoek UK | d33be0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
My client is an established Lettings Agency that is now looking to employ a full-time Property Manager to join their property team. This role is to be based at the Covid secure office in Central Leicester.
- Dealing with new property maintenancerequests and following up on existing requests
- Managing multiple property maintenance jobs simultaneously
- Managing contractors
- Liaising with tenants and landlords, keeping bothupdated regularly
- Preparing documentation and completionforms
- Reviewing and signing offinvoices
- Assisting with general administration in the office as required
- Minimum of 12 months experience working within the property lettings/management industry is essential
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- IT literate
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Full UK driving licence with your own vehicle
What's on offer:
- Competitive base salary from £18,500 to £22,500 depending on experience
- Generous commission structure also available
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
- Free company parking
- Full training and continued support
- Fantastic working environment
- Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team of property professionals at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.