Customer Service Advisor - Gloucester | Zoek UK | d33e52
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Do you fancy a homeworking role with sociable hours and a whole host of great benefits? We're looking for Customer Service Advisors in Gloucester to take on this fantastic new working from home opportunity.
Assurant is a global provider of niche-market protection products and one of the largest companies in the world! Celebrating their 125th year in business, this established company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange, listed on the Fortune 500, and has offices and opportunities across the globe.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will work from home to support some of the world's most recognisable brands and help them to resolve their business challenges. If you have previous customer facing experience (., retail, hospitality, healthcare, or call centre) and would like to be considered for this position, please apply below.
Benefits package for the role of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Location: Working from home but must live within 1-hour of Mitcheldean
- Hours: Monday to Friday, - ( hours per week)
- Salary:£ per hour + bonus
- 6 - 8 weeks in the office, before shifting to a homeworking role
- Subsidised gym membership
- Access to an employee discount portal
- Wellbeing benefits such as eye tests and Medicash
- 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Group Income Protection and Group Life Assurance
- Access to a pension plan
- Length of service rewards
- Professional development and progression opportunities
Skills required for the role of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Clear communication and a friendly telephone manner
- Active listening skills with the ability to build rapport
- Positive mindset and attitude towards work
- Good computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Customer service experience, either face-to-face or over the phone
- Ability to interact with a diverse range of people and work well as part of a team
- Confident time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail and a good work ethic
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Taking inbound calls and working efficiently and professionally to resolve queries
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customer enquiries
- Building rapport and trust with both customers and clients
- Handling written communication to and from customers
- Taking responsibility for delivering an excellent customer journey and retaining customer satisfaction
- Hitting individual and team targets while maintaining agreed company standards
- Assisting with general administration tasks to help workflow
- Developing knowledge of company clients and policy terms and conditions
- Actively following all policy procedures and company best practice
If you like the sound of this opportunity to work from home as a Customer Service Advisor, please apply below.
Red Recruitment (Agency)