Customer Service Advisor - Great Sankey | Zoek UK | d33fbc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor
Great Sankey, Warrington, England
£24000 - £25000/annum
Contract (Full time)
Our client specializes in fastening solutions and focuses on the development of innovative tools, fasteners and accessories. The company offers a wide range of power fastening systems, anchoring products, diamond cutting tools and industry specific solutions.
They are now looking for a Customer Service Advisor, on a 12-month fixed term contract.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your duties will be:
* Taking incoming calls from existing customers regarding requirements.
* Processing orders.
* Dealing with any queries or issues.
* Using SAP as well as Microsoft packages.
* Asking questions and making sure customers have the best experience.
* Sourcing available stock.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Must have Customer Service experience.
* Ability to take ownership and make a difference.
* Ideally have experience in using SAP, however not essential as full training can be provided.
* Have a passion for the role and able to inform customers of other products and offers.
* Must have a “can do” attitude.
* Interact well with customers on the phone.
In return our client are offering a fantastic package:
* Brilliant salary of £24k- £25k.
* Early finish on Fridays.
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Life Insurance (4x salary).
* Christmas bonus (once completed probation).
* Pension (5% contribution paid by employer).
* Free Parking