Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
An operation this size needs constant attention and it's down to our Engineering Planners to ensure our busy Engineers have the right tools and equipment to keep our machines running at full capacity. It's their job to take responsibility for our Engineers Work Planning & Control, across all assets located inside the site boundary (inclusive of utilities and infrastructure assets).Reporting into the Engineering Management team you would also be responsible for:
- The preparation, communication and delivery of a weekly maintenance plan
- Ensuring that technical resources (internal labour and external contracts) are efficiently utilised and deployed, resulting in assets that are ready to produce when required by production
- Leading a longer term horizon planning which is matched to the needs of production plans – driving efficient use of resources
- Overseeing responsibility as CMMS Master Data owner and CMMS Super User – training colleagues in use of the system
- Analysing performance data held within the CMMS to help drive continuous improvement activity across the engineering department – both from the perspective of improving the effectiveness of planned maintenance activities as well as the efficiency with which it is executed
- Building a professional engineering culture focussed on proactive equipment improvement
- The role will also cover all administration within the Engineering department
About our Flaxby site:
At our Flaxby site, close to Harrogate, Knaresborough and York, 190 of our colleagues pack 65.5 million packs of carrots and onions every week. If you’ve crunched on a carrot from Morrisons recently, it will have passed through this site on its way to our shelves. We’re the only provider of carrots to Morrisons! And we’ve recently invested in a new state-of-the-art carrot washer and grader to help us produce our carrots even faster and smarter.
Why not take a look around one of our Manufacturing sites? ** Click well as the ability to work at speed you will also have:
- Experience of setting up and managing engineering planning processes and reports and specific experience of defining a weekly activity plan with known resources, skills & materials.
- A calm approach and also an ability to engage positively with production to ensure equipment release for maintenance
- Knowledge of Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) Systems and also knowledge and set-up of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- The ability to work at pace and isn't afraid of a little hard work
In return you'll get competitive pay rates, up to 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and many benefits including a discount card for you and 2 more for friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance and much more.
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s 4th largest supermarket chain and the UK's 2nd largest fresh food manufacturer.
We are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK at just under 500 stores and an online home delivery service. Our 18 manufacturing sites provide our customers with the freshest produce from flowers, fish and veg to burgers and bread, all delivered to our stores via our 6 distribution sites by our 2,000 strong fleet.
Every week, 11 million customers pass through our doors and over 110,000 colleagues across the business work hard each day to deliver great service to them. We cover more than 11 million households with our Morrisons.com service. With competitive, permanently low prices we are committed to helping our customers save money every day.
We are foodmakers and shopkeepers and wemakemorrisons.
Why not hear what our teams about got to say about life here at Morrisons: **Click
Posted 11 days ago