Account Handler - Royal Leamington Spa | Zoek UK | d34595
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Account Handler - Personal Lines Insurance
Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
My client is a professional, prosperous and service orientated Insurance Company. They specialise in providing Commercial & Fleet Insurance to an already established business network and the wider market.
Due to their success to date they are currently going through controlled growth in their insurance team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading insurance business that can offer genuine career progression and excellent earning potential.
Based from their Head Office function in Leamington Spa they provide an unparalleled working environment coupled with a great benefits package that includes bonuses, company car or allowance & family private medical insurance.
This position would suit somebody who is driven and motivated to work with a knowledgeable and supportive industry leading team, who is seeking a secure and rewarding position.
Focusing on the insurance products available, you will need to have a detailed knowledge of the products and will help develop sales of these to an existing portfolio, and then to the wider market.
You will manage a range of personal lines / HNW covers and clients, covering existing business and new business enquiries across covers such as household, motor, and travel. Working towards individual and team targets.
Providing fantastic service and building lasting relationships with your clients providing technical expertise and market knowledge to secure them the best cover possible from a range of insurance providers.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an excellent team and make your mark in a growing company.
* Candidates must possess knowledge and understanding of the UK general insurance market, especially Personal Motor and or Household
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop collaborative partnerships with internal & external stakeholders is essential
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products is preferable (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to work within a fast-paced environment, being proactive and highly adaptable
To be considered for this role, the following attributes are preferable:
* Experience in personal lines insurance either at an Insurer or Broker
* A track record in providing accurate quotations and meeting sales targets
* Ability to deliver good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients
* Able to prioritise and organise day to day duties and responsibilities
* Knowledge of Acturis system would be a great advantage, however not essential – full training will be provided
* Bonus Scheme – KPI driven on new business
* Company Vehicle/car allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Free on-site parking (Location Dependant)
* Free breakfast & lunch provided along with refreshments (Location Dependant)
* Fantastic working environment
* Ability for career progression