Site Manager - Birmingham | Zoek UK | d345f7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Our client who is an Award winning demolition company is a well-established and progressive specialist contractor in the field of demolition, site clearance, and land reclamation. Midlands-based, family-run business, working nationwide, they are always looking to recruit talented individuals to join their team.
The role of the Site Manager is to organize the site team to ensure that projects are completed in a safe and timely manner within budget. Site Managers are required to work all over the UK and will frequently need to stay away from home overnight during the week.
Responsibilities include ensuring that:
· project team is supervised and monitored
· the site team establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment.
· project priorities and procedures are fully understood by project team.
· the planning and assessment of risks and control measures are implemented.
· regular tool-box talks are carried out on site
· team has the necessary skills and training for project tasks
· involved with method statement and risk assessment development with the H&S Manager
· daily diaries are completed
In return a very competitive salary is on offer, overnight and meal allowance plus mileage payment along with company van and private healthcare