IT Service Desk Manager
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Service Desk Manager
Based in Central London Paying up to 60k
High calibre Managed Service Provider (MSP) currently undergoing a rapid period of expansion is seeking a Service Desk Manager to oversee incoming requests, incidents and issues.
You will manage a team of eight service desk staff and will take responsibility for managing and coordinating complex support issues for clients, primarily based within the professional services (legal and law / accountants), domain.
The business of 60 staff has plans to grow headcount by an additional 10 within the next 12 months as part of an ambitious growth plan; its a great time to join the business and play a part in their continued success.
Offices are based in Central London, with occasional travel to client sites a requirement.
- Act as an escalation point for all requests and incidents
- Manage and coordinating complicated support tasks
- Assist in the development and maintenance and documentation of escalation procedures
- Ensure the timely resolution of incidents and requests in line with sometimes challenging SLAs
- Implement and maintaining best practice ITIL processes
- Provide insight to management, reporting KPIs and trends for the service desk
- Managing the major incident process from start to completion
- Supervise, support, train and mentor a team of 8 Service Desk Analysts (line management).
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience managing a busy and growing service desk
- ITIL / Prince2 highly desirable Customer service focussed, articulate and approachable
- Strong team management skills
- Ideally you will have experience within a Managed Service Provider.
- Any experience with professional services businesses such as accountants or law firms is also desirable.
Posted 4 days ago