Onsite Account Manager - Huntingdon | Zoek UK | d346bc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Onsite Account Manager- Recruitment
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England
£25000 - £30000/annum operational bonus
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Onsite Account Manager to join the team in Huntingdon.
Job Title: Onsite Account Manager - Recruitment
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Shift: Monday-Friday -5pm
Why work for Mach Recruitment?
Mach Recruitment are one of the UK's largest workforce providers. We are currently running over 70 on-site operations nationwide and employ 16,000+ temporary staff. As a people business we are committed to putting the human factor at the heart of everything we do.
We believe in rewarding our people not only with a competitive salary, industry-leading training that maximizes their potential, but with a range of additional benefits:
• Genuine progression opportunities with proven track recordsOpportunities to work with highly engaged and dynamic teams
• Flexible working and holiday entitlement
• Offsite team building and social events.
• Managing a team of coordinators to deliver agreed SLA
• Management of client relationship on site
• Working with the client’s senior management team to develop recruitment forecasting
• Reporting of KPI’s
• Developing service reviews for the client
• Managing candidate attraction through various forms of advertising and social media and relationships with job centres and training providers
• Supporting the screening of candidates
• Accountable for candidate 100% compliance
• Ensuring interview & selection criteria is completed efficiently and ethically
• Ensuring new starter’s induction & training paperwork is completed
• Ensuring we fill client requirements
• Management of absence and retention of staff
• Ensuring we are compliant with UK legislation
• Management of Mach workers onsite
• Completion and sign off of weekly payroll
• Ability to gather due diligence in your local market
• Promotion of all Mach Recruitment’s service
• Team management
• Managed services background OR Large volume recruitment through a branch network
• An understanding of legislation in the recruitment market
• Customer service experience
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Not afraid to be hands on and lead by example
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent Microsoft skills
• Capable of working with a team
• Ability to be flexible
• Ambitious and driven
Mach acts as an employer for this vacancy