Key Account Manager - Bristol | Zoek UK | d34bef
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Key Account Manager
Our client is now looking for a Key Account Manager to join their Customer Success Team. This role will oversee the relationships with their most important clients.
Key Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Be able to understand the business needs and success factors of our clients
• Taking the lead in building relationships with the relevant parties at our clients
• Identify commercial opportunities to generate revenue through mutually beneficial initiatives
• Able to maintain a strong working knowledge of client portfolios / products with the company
• Reporting on commercial activity and potential revenue growth across the managed accounts
• Proven experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager or relevant role
• Experience of communicating with clients at Senior Management or C-Level
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving with illustratable experience of collaborating internally to meet client needs
• Ability to travel to client sites (both in the UK and abroad) as required
Key Account Manager Requirements:
The ideal candidate will be adept in building strong relationships with strategic clients. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing the business to achieve long-term success for their clients
About the company:
Our client has grown from one software developer's kitchen table into a global brand. They develop, implement and support innovative software solutions for some of the most prestigious global banks and asset finance companies. Their team is an eclectic mix of developers, creatives, analysts, strategists and technicians. Theiremployees come from a variety of backgrounds; from those with years of industry experience to graduates looking to start their careers in a dynamic and innovative marketplace.
Location: Yate, Bristol BS37 5YX
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, hours per week
Salary: circa £45,000
Benefits: Structured in-house training, Events and social activities, Employee Assistance Program (confidential free advice and access to counselling), Great working environment, including breakout areas, a games room and innovative new office space & free on-site car parking, Casual dress code, Non-contractual discretionary bonus scheme, Private medical insurance with BUPA & Healthshield, 25 days annual leave with continuous service increases going up to 28 days with 8 days bank holiday.
You may have experience of the following: Key Account Manager, Account Management, Account Manager, IT Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Executive, Customer Support, Sales Support, Business Development, Software Solutions, Software Sales, etc.