Territory Sales Executive
Up to £25000 per annum + Company Car
Job Title: Territory Sales Executive Field Based
Salary: £25,000, realistic OTE of £40,000
Sector: Sales Telecommunications
- Company car and business mileage allowance
- Fun and friendly working culture
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Full training provided!
- Ongoing development and support
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
Due to their exciting continued expansion, our client who is fast becoming the leading broadband network and services provider are looking for a Territory Sales Executive to join their team and engage with targeted areas! Having recently secured a significant private investment, they are planning a major fibre rollout across the East of England, connecting homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
This is a predominantly field based role and youll be responsible for working with the local communities to drive sales, youll also be presenting at meetings and working alongside the wider sales team to ensure a successful sales process is achieved. You wont be required to understand the intricacies of broadband; however, youll need to understand the key differences between their service and what advantages it offers rural communities.
- Ensure your territory achieves all sales targets
- Be the face of the company, confident in presenting in meetings, responding to queries and liaising with the local community to maintain interest and enthusiasm
- Manage all communications within your region, direct to customers, as well as the local stakeholders e.g. local MPs, social media sites, communicating directly with residents
- Identify potential marketing opportunities and local communications e.g. local shops, public houses and social media
- Proven field sales background
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Good timekeeping, selfmotivated and organised
- Excellent relationship builder
- Target driven and proactive approach
- Full, clean EU or UK driving license
*If this sounds like you, then please contact Kerry at Chase Recruitment on, orattach your CV to**######### ***
Were interested in hearing from experienced sales professionals throughout the UK, so if you know someone whos looking for a role, please refer them to us via our website **www.chaserec.com**we pay for referrals!
Posted 46 days ago