£20000 - £35000 per annum + 28 Holidays, Pension
Metallurgist / Materials Engineer required for an established foundry. The successful candidate will have a background in materials science / engineering or at the least be degree (or similar) qualified in a relevant field of study.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain employment with a leading manufacturer of diecast products used for industrial engineering applications.
Metallurgist**/ Materials Engineer Position Overview**
- The key responsibility of this position will be to provide and carry out metallurgical support, technical understanding, product trials and failure investigations.
- Providing support in implementing new products into production.
- Leading product trials and dealing directly with design teams, suppliers and where necessary clients.
Metallurgist**/ Materials Engineer Position Requirements**
- A Degree or equivalent qualification in metallurgy or materials engineering / science is essential.
- Previous working experience in metallurgy or materials science would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong investigative and recording abilities. Additionally, strong organisational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence NOT essential.
Metallurgist**/ Materials Engineer Position Remuneration**
- Starting Salary: £20,000 £35,000 (Depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 4 days ago