Maths Teacher - North Watford | Zoek UK | d355e4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
North Watford, Hertfordshire, England
£27000 - £43000/annum
Unspecified (Part time)
Job Title: Maths Teacher
Salary Scale: MPS 1 to MPS 6
Contract: Temp to perm
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education is currently looking for a qualified Maths Teacher, to join a secondary school located in Hertfordshire.
This is a mixed secondary school with 1200 students and a sizeable SEN provision, the school has achieved its year-on-year target grades since 2015.
The school is looking to appoint an inspirational Maths Teacher who shares their beliefs in the highest standards of academic attainment in an educational setting. The successful candidate should be an innovative and dynamic Maths Teacher, able to teach from KS3 - KS5.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified Maths teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, . Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Demonstrate recent experience as an Maths Teacher or trainee Teacher
- Hold an honours degree or equivalent in .
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving education professionals across the UK.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, who feel that they can add value to this school and can prosper in a fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Ali Izagaren