Graduate Trainee Programme - Liverpool | Zoek UK | d35724
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Trainee Programme
Graduate Development Programme
Are you a recent Graduate looking for a new opportunity with a keen interest in the Financial or Insurance sector? are you an ambitious and highly driven individual Graduate with effective communication skills and able to build strong working relationships…. Then we have the perfect role for you…..
Due to company growth and continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Insurance Broker, working for a UK leading insurance company. Our client believes in building strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs, which allows them to adopt an innovative approach which has helped them to establish an impressive and loyal client portfolio across a range of sectors; corporate, professional, commercial and public.
- To undertake the Trainee Broker Development Programme with the aim of becoming a Broker within a two year period achieving the industry recognised CII professional qualification
- Responsibility for allocated clients with supervision, including negotiating with insurers, placing cover and helping clients to manage their risk, as well as dealing with prospective clients with a view to securing new business opportunities.
- Providing Risk Management advice to clients via telephone, face to face and email
- Creating, updating and managing CRM and client records, as appropriate
- Attending client meetings, accompanied by an experienced member of the team to discuss the insurance requirements
- Providing support to the team leader and other team members where required on general administration and research
- Review and analysis the market and competitors
- Scheduling and attending meetings
- Discussing and assessing clients current and future insurance requirements
- Researching and checking policy terms and costs
- Collating client documentation
- Preparing monthly reports for other departments
- Negotiating and renewing new and existing policies
- Performing any other duties which management may, from time to time, reasonably request
- Degree - Minimum 2:1 or 2:2 Degree Classification
- A Levels (or equivalent) at grade B or above
- Enthusiastic, with good interpersonal skills
- Commitment to continuous personal development and opportunities
- Problem solving, with the ability to find/ identify/seek out innovative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise work
- A self-starter with a disciplined approach to work
- The willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient IT Skills including Microsoft Office
• Demonstrable interest in the Finance or Insurance industry
A competitive salary and benefits package
Support to attain professional qualifications of the industry (ACII)
Rewards and recognition of professional examination and qualification success
On the job training from expert professionals within the industry
A willingness to entrust graduates with a significant level of responsibility
Commitment to Employee Development and opportunities for ambitious graduates to make a real mark