Lead Generator - Blaydon-on-Tyne | Zoek UK | d357ff
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Blaydon-on-Tyne, Gateshead, England
£20000 - £25000/annum + commission
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who are a reputable, growing energy consultancy based in Team Valley, Gateshead. They place great emphasis on looking after both their own clients as well as their staff, ensuring there is a healthy, stable working environment. Due to steady growth, they are now looking to recruit a Lead Generator to join their close nit sales team. This is a permanent, full-time role based in their Covid secure office.
* Prospecting for new business through outbound B2B sale calls
* Conducting your own research to find suitable businesses to contact
* Consulting with decision makers (CEOs, CFOs, MDs, FDs etc) to understand their energy requirements
* Lead generation, chasing businesses for LOAs to be returned
* Working to strict daily, weekly and monthly targets
* Adhering to company KPIs that are designed to boost your performance
* Updating the company CRM system
* Working as part of a wider sales team, sharing best practice
* Attending regular training and coaching sessions
* Previous lead generation experience within the energy industry is essential
* Money motivated and financially driven!
* Enthusiastic, positive attitude, self-motivated, resilient by nature. Glass is always half-full!
* Ability to work to sales targets and KPIs
* Punctual, smart appearance, organised
* Team player but with the ability to work independently on your own initiative
* Fun, outgoing personality!
What’s on offer:
* Competitive base salary up to £25k depending on previous sales experience
* Realistic, uncapped and achievable commission structure
* Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm working hours. Fantastic work/life balance
* Great office location in Team Valley, close to public transport links
* Inclusive working environment
* Genuine, transparent career progression
* Regular social events (Covid permitting)
* Stable, secure, full-time employment
* Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing team of energy professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.