Administrator - Fleet | Zoek UK | d35ac8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fleet, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and friendly administrator to enter the world of financial services, working for one of the most successful wealth management practices in the South East. Our client will offer full training and career support for somebody wishing for a long-term career within this sector.
* Supporting Financial Advisers ensuring that they receive strong administration and technical support and that clients receive a professional and first-class service
* Ensuring documentation is as it should be for pension reviews and transfers
* Obtaining information for pension, investment, annuity, PHI and group life quotations/projections
* Ensure information on the database is correct and to date
* Emailing clients and providers
* Diarising activities
* Risk questionnaires
* ID checking
* Producing accurate portfolio valuations
* Assist with processing new business cases
* Handling telephone calls
* Meeting and greeting clients
* Develop good communication skills within the team, advisers and clients; maintaining a professional manner at all times
* Adhering to compliance procedures
* This role may suit a college leaver or somebody with administration experience looking for a new challenge
* Professional telephone manner
* Organised, efficient, professional
* Analytical, enjoys research, with first class communication skills
* Good administration skills, IT competent
* Fleet Based, possibly some remote working in the future
* Monday to Friday, 9-
* Starting Salary: £18,000, enhanced over time with the career progression
* Full support given to acquire industry qualifications, Diploma in Financial Planning, and long-term career opportunity if desired (over time)
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking ‘Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an ‘Employment Agency’ & ‘Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey