Experienced Payroll Administrator - Huddersfield | Zoek UK | d35b05
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Experienced Payroll Administrator
Huddersfield, Kirklees, England
Job Title:Experienced Payroll Administrator
Salary: £14,400 per annum
Job Type:Part-Time 25 hours per week.
Based in Huddersfield, we are a chain of coffee shops, with 6 stores in and around Huddersfield, Brighouse and Halifax.
What to expect:
Your primary role would be to prepare and process the weekly payroll software for approximately 60 employees, making payments for NI and Tax to HMRC, and employee pension calculations.
Key candidate skills:
- Experience in Microsoft Office (essential)
- Experience in Payroll Software (essential)
- The ability to deal with day-to-day issues quickly and effectively
- Strong admin skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Honest, discrete, and trustworthy with the ability to maintain a high level of confidence
- Ability to work with other members of the team, whilst also being able to work on their own initiative
- Processing weekly stock orders for branches
- Running an accounts programme (to cover holidays)
- General office administration
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of Payroll Specialist, Payroll Officer, Senior Payroll Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Payroll, Finance Clerk, Part Qualified Accountant, Payroll Admin, Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Executive and HR will also be considered for this role.