Senior Product Owner (Blockchain) - London | Zoek UK | d35e88
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Product Owner (Blockchain)
£90000 - £95000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and Bonus
Senior Product Owner (Blockchain)
Do you want to work in an established company who are now ready to launch their platform?
Looking to Fast Track your career and work in a fast paced and exciting Fintech in the Digital Asst Stock Exchange/Blockchain world!
If so, then APPLY NOW!
An opportunity has arisen for a Product Owner to help implement the software platform for a new digital asset exchange with a focus on an institutional client base. The ideal applicant will bring previous experience of building scalable mission-critical market data financial systems. This is an incredible high scale up business which is currently 100 strong but going to be 1000 in the next 3 years! They have been trading for 4 years and now ready to launch!
This is a hybrid role and you'll be a sole contributor helping to shape the operational process and delivery model of the product team. Our client has 5 squads focused on different products and your role will be helping tie these teams together in both consistency and vision and seeing shared goals that the squads can work together to achieve.
The candidate will have product experience with traditional capital markets platforms including execution management systems, order management systems and exchanges; candidates with experience with DLT/Blockchain technologies are ideal but not essential
- Detail oriented and happy to do a deep dive into a product
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders and inspire your team
- 5+ years of experience in capital markets developing trading software at scale
- Highly analytical, flexible and a creative problem solver
- Experience of developing SaaS products
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Collaborate with the product team and stakeholders to help define and manage products across the firm
- Create detailed user stories with behaviour-driven development acceptance criteria
- Oversee the delivery of the product, working with remote teams of developers to ensure delivery that meets agreed success criteria and timelines
- Define and execute product strategy and roadmap meeting the long-term vision and strategy of the company
- Become the lead and SME on the product
- Act as the lead product demonstrator, engaging with prospective and existing Customers
- Lead sprint planning and maintain the product backlog
- Be a facilitator between different departments: Development, Delivery, and any third parties regarding solution functionality
- Develop a strong partnership with the development team to deliver high quality products, features, enhancements, and fixes
- Maintain a healthy balance between developing new features, resolving technical debt and fixing defects
- Engage stakeholders through effective project reporting and risk management
Our client is offering Share Options, 28 days paid holiday, a significant bonus up to 20%! + Shares and excellent private health and pension scheme. Flexible working on offer but there is a 2-day requirement for someone to be based in there brand-new Liverpool Street, LONDON office.
Interviews will be arranged ASAP Via Zoom this week and next week. Don't miss out. Send me your CV Today!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...