Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Health/Learning Disabilities)
Up to £30906 per annum
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to work fulltime with a leading healthcare provider in Widnes. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £30,906 per annum.
- As postholder of this role you will ensure our male and female patients with mental health conditions receive highquality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork. No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
You will have access to the Elysium Wellbeing team, which is on hand to keep you feeling great; be it a chat, massage or group activities. There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed. If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- Annual salary of £30,906
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Flexible working opportunities
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
Recent UK Nursing experience
- Apply today:
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
- Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 25 days ago