Southampton, Hampshire, England
£8.65 - 9.25 per hour
Salary: £8.65 - £9.25 per hour
Are you looking for a rewarding job and to build a career with a fantastic caring company?
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant or have amazing caring qualities and might be looking for a change in your career?
Sterling Cross wants to hear from you! We are looking for a Healthcare Assistants to be a part of a growing team in the Southampton area.
Full time & part time work available, competitive rates of pay, experience isn't essential and full training provided!
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- A range of shopping discounts
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care)
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
- A caring attitude
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Good listening and communication skills
- The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
- Good writing skills to fill in documentation
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant
- Delivering the care plan.
- Prioritizing tasks as appropriate.
- Accurate and legible documentation.
- Identifying and ensuring health and safety standards are met.
- Identify and report signs of poor practice or abuse.
- Escalate concerns / issues as appropriate.
- Comply with CQC essential standards and company procedures at all times
Person Specification: NVQ and experience is not essential for the role however this would be beneficial. Our client is looking for individuals with a caring nature to join their team.
Posted 26 days ago