Senior Creative Project Manager - London | Zoek UK | d3616a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Creative Project Manager
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Creative Project Manager to join our growing Creative division. As Senior Creative Project Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, management and delivery of client work coming in and out of the department. You will take full responsibility for the day to day running of projects, interrogating briefs and communicating them to the team, managing the scope of work, budget and schedule as well as ensuring the outputs delivered are of the highest standard. To do this, you will work collaboratively with the creative team, cross Merkle teams, other agencies, suppliers and clients.
Our team deliver integrated digital campaigns spanning paid media and CRM so a love of digital is a must. At any one time we’re normally working on a variety of projects including but not limited to; technical DCO builds, producing a number of variants for a Paid Social campaign, creating content or coming up with digital first concepts.
As a proven project manager, you will be adept at managing client expectations and will understand the demands of agency life – having experience of it first-hand. Extremely diligent, you will be the sort of person who gets a kick out of being organised with a natural love of process and always on the lookout to improve systems or ways of working. You will be skilled at problem solving and calm under pressure. Crucially, you will bring energy, positivity, and enthusiasm to the team.
Life as a Senior Creative Project Manager at Merkle
* Client facing role taking ownership of creative projects from brief to delivery, ongoing client management and creative optimisation roadmap
* Scope out new requests, formulate estimates, schedules and interrogate project briefs
* Responsible for the management of creative projects delivering them to agreed timelines and budgets
* Briefing creatives effectively and communicating client amendments
* Track and ensure the development of project-based documentation such as SOWs, cost estimates, timing plans, and production schedules
* Manage internal and external stakeholders acting as the comms lead on projects
* Work closely with media/CRM teams on integrated projects
* Support junior members of the team and act as an escalation point on accounts
* Juggle multiple projects simultaneously
* Ensure all work produced by the team is of the highest standard
* Support with capacity planning and resource management across the team
* Motivate and lead the team to deliver industry leading digital creatives
* Work alongside the Creative Delivery Lead to oversee the flow of all projects into the team, improve internal processes and manage capacity