Defendant Clinical Negligence Associate Solicitor
£32000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
One of the leading and most reputable Legal 500 recognised law firms in the heart of Liverpool city centre is looking to expand their Defendant Clinical Negligence Department with the hire of a passionate, confident and ambitious solicitor. You must have the drive and determination to succeed and provide the highest level of service to their national clientele.
- Your new role will see you sitting within their Defendant Clinical Negligence Department as their new associate solicitor. From the outset, you will be given full responsibility for your own caseload of defendant clinical negligence claims on behalf of the NHSLA and local hospital trusts etc.
You will work alongside the Head of Department and the senior partners on more complex and multi-million-pound clinical negligence claims as and when needed.
- The work that the Defendant Clinical Negligence Department do is recognized across the North West. They deal with high-quality clinical negligence claims and you'll play an integral part of the team. There exist an active social scene and a friendly, vibrant working environment where you will receive on-going support and future training from more senior team members to ensure you can reach your full potential.
- On offer is a market leading salary which will be in line with your previous experience, along with a very lucrative benefits package.
- You will be a qualified solicitor, NQ-5 years' PQE, and have a strong background in clinical negligence claims handling. If you come from a predominantly claimant clinical negligence background you are actively encouraged to apply as you will be given equal consideration to those from a defendant background.
- For more information and to be considered for this role please contact Izzie Gilbert or please apply today.#########
Posted 13 days ago